Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

code's size increased after update

Hi,

I've realized that a compiled program which used to be a dozen bytes long, is now excessively bigger. The only significant modification I have done is to update the tools to the 2014.2 version. I've been changing the optimisation options for the compiler but it makes no great difference.

I'd like to know how is this possible?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Would that be possible to share the workspace? Also let us know what is the processor being targeted.

--Hem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Hi,

My design is a multiprocessor system and I have 16 microblazes in addition to the PS part. What do you mean by workspace? Could it be the sw for one of the microblazes?

Thanks for answering.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

..I see you've also answered to my first post about the missing data in the hw description exported from Vivado 2014.1
..did you see that since then I've migrated to Vivado 2014.2 and I'm having the same problem. And now, since there is a new file format (.hdf) I can't complete the description myself as I did before...
0 Kudos