UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compilation libraries

hi all,

i was trying to generate HDL simulation files for my EDK project using SIMGEN , but i end up with this error :

ERROR:Portability:90 - Command line error: Unexpected argument[15]
   "............./simlib/EDK9.2_mti_se_nt/ISE_Lib/" found.

before i ran the SIMGEN , i have complied the simulation libraries for edk(9.2i) (model sim se 6.1) , then i ended with the following errors, are these two sets of related ... can any one please tell what they are and how  to fix them...

** Error: (vcom-13) Recompile xilinxcorelib.mem_init_file_pack_v3_2 because xilinxcorelib.ul_utils has changed.
** Error: (vcom-13) Recompile xilinxcorelib.blkmemdp_v3_2 because xilinxcorelib.ul_utils has changed.

ERROR:: Failed to execute vcom -93 -quiet -work opb_ipif_v1_23_a -f "C:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/patchala/simlib/EDK9.2_mti_se_nt/EDK_Lib/CompileListFiles/opb_ipif_v1_23_a_compile_order" :
Compiling opb_spi_v1_00_b.

thank you,
rajesh

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: compilation libraries

Rajesh,

You are trying to compile the libraries in a folder that has spaces in the name. Can you try compiling the libraries in say C:\simlib?

0 Kudos

Re: compilation libraries

hello centaur19,

Thank you for the suggestion i have changed the path with no spaces and it worked.

thank you.,

rajesh 

0 Kudos