UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor nadidjka
Visitor

error in generating block diagram

Jump to solution

Hello everyone,

I am connecting 4 microblazes via FSL links. When i connect fsl_0 to ( MFSL_0 in Mb_0 and to SFSL_0 of Mb_1 ) and fsl_1 to (SFSL_0 in Mb_0 and to MFSL_0 in Mb_1) and i try to generate the block diagram, xps crashes and tells me that it encoutered an unknown error and it closes immediatly

PS: please note a couple of days ago, i was working on the same design and everything was working fine, so could this be related to some updates that xps should be doing? (cz my edk version 11.1 expired )

Regards,
Nadidjka
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Explorer
Explorer

Re: error in generating block diagram

Jump to solution
I guess in that respect, have you tried creating a new project? Since I basically created a new project using only the .MHS file, it should not take long to try and create a new project to see what the results are there.
7 Replies
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution
This sounds like a potential bug. Can you load your mhs file, or the portion needed to reproduce the error?
0 Kudos
Visitor nadidjka
Visitor

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for your reply,

yes i am able to load everything, the mhs, mss, i am even able to download the bitstream and see the output of the software application on the hyperterminal connection.

The only thing that i can't generate is the block diagram. 

Regards,
Nadidjka
0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution
I was actually wondering if you can post your MHS file on the thread. I can then try to reproduce the issue on my end.
0 Kudos
Visitor nadidjka
Visitor

Jump to solution

Oh yes sure I can :)

Please find it attached !

Thanks a lot dcherry, your help is much appreciated !

Message Edited by nadidjka on 02-26-2010 01:17 PM
Regards,
Nadidjka
0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

I just tested your MHS file in the EDK 11.4 tools and I do not see any crash. What version of the tools are you using? I see in your original post that you had your version expire or something? Either way, 11.4 does not appear to show this issue using the MHS file that you sent. If I need to modify the design after it is created in some way let me know so I can try this out.

At this point however, I cannot reproduce the issue.

0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution
I guess in that respect, have you tried creating a new project? Since I basically created a new project using only the .MHS file, it should not take long to try and create a new project to see what the results are there.
Visitor nadidjka
Visitor

Jump to solution

Thank you so much dcherry,

I have created a new project using only the .MHS file and it worked! :)

Thanks again for your help!

Regards,
Nadidjka
0 Kudos