UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in sdk(urgent)

sir, i am using xilinx sdk14.4. i am using ucos1.11.i am using zynq board. i already set my stdout port on ps7_uart1. afterthat, i am getting the same error. undefined reference in outbyte on write.c file. i attached my error postion also.only in the write .c file ,these errors are coming.please help me quickly..

Description Resource Path Location Type
more undefined references to `outbyte' follow write.c /mac_project_bsp/ps7_cortexa9_0/libsrc/ucos_standalone_v1_11/src line 84 C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `outbyte' write.c /mac_project_bsp/ps7_cortexa9_0/libsrc/ucos_standalone_v1_11/src line 60 C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `outbyte' write.c /mac_project_bsp/ps7_cortexa9_0/libsrc/ucos_standalone_v1_11/src line 82 C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `outbyte' write.c /mac_project_bsp/ps7_cortexa9_0/libsrc/ucos_standalone_v1_11/src line 84 C/C++ Problem

Thank you

error position.jpg
error position.jpg
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: error in sdk(urgent)

Hi,

I have read about this issue occurs when the C-code contains "printf-" statements and a peripheral has not been defined as "std_out" and "std_in".

Could you check the answer record http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/14448.html if it helps you?

Regards

Praveen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos

Re: error in sdk(urgent)

Hi,

Other reason could be the BSP might got broken. 

Delete the BSP and replace it with a new one..  
Alternatively, try including  xil_io.h in your application manually.

Regards

Praveen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos