UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor xhcq
Visitor

failed when i petalinux-build -c fsbl ,2017.4 version

ERROR: external-hdf-1.0-r0 do_deploy: Function failed: do_deploy (log file is located at /home/xhcq/petalinux_bsp/build/tmp/work/plnx_aarch64-xilinx-linux/external-hdf/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_deploy.25002)

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/xhcq/petalinux_bsp/build/tmp/work/plnx_aarch64-xilinx-linux/external-hdf/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_deploy.25002
Log data follows:

| DEBUG: Executing python function sstate_task_prefunc
| DEBUG: Python function sstate_task_prefunc finished
| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_deploy
|
install: cannot stat '/home/xhcq/petalinux_bsp/build/tmp/work/plnx_aarch64-xilinx-linux/external-hdf/1.0-r0/git/plnx_aarch64/system.hdf': No such file or directory
|
WARNING: /home/xhcq/petalinux_bsp/build/tmp/work/plnx_aarch64-xilinx-linux/external-hdf/1.0-r0/temp/run.do_deploy.25002:1 exit 1 from 'install -m 0644 /home/xhcq/petalinux_bsp/build/tmp/work/plnx_aarch64-xilinx-linux/external-hdf/1.0-r0/git/plnx_aarch64/system.hdf /home/xhcq/petalinux_bsp/build/tmp/work/plnx_aarch64-xilinx-linux/external-hdf/1.0-r0/deploy-external-hdf/Xilinx-plnx_aarch64.hdf'
|
ERROR: Function failed: do_deploy (log file is located at /home/xhcq/petalinux_bsp/build/tmp/work/plnx_aarch64-xilinx-linux/external-hdf/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_deploy.25002)

ERROR: Task (/home/xhcq/petalinux/components/yocto/source/aarch64/layers/meta-xilinx-tools/recipes-bsp/hdf/external-hdf.bb:do_deploy) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 542 tasks of which 540 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.

Summary: 1 task failed:
/home/xhcq/petalinux/components/yocto/source/aarch64/layers/meta-xilinx-tools/recipes-bsp/hdf/external-hdf.bb:do_deploy
Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.
ERROR: Failed to build fsbl
webtalk failed:PetaLinux statistics:extra lines detected:notsent_nofile!
webtalk failed:Failed to get PetaLinux usage statistics!

i hope i can get your help.thanks very much

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: failed when i petalinux-build -c fsbl ,2017.4 version

Hi @xhcq ,

This issue might be with hdf.

Can you please export vivado harward and lauch SDK? and then create FSBL application and build in sdk. If it fails, and will give you proper error to check for which hearder file is causing this issue.

Thanks & Regards
Anil B
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Visitor xhcq
Visitor

Re: failed when i petalinux-build -c fsbl ,2017.4 version

my vivado and sdk are installed in windows os,not in the ubuntu linux.So sdk can operate well.In addition,i do not know your meaning.There is a system.hdf file in my project.

0 Kudos