UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor felixzhang
Visitor

how to generate bsp files in cmake

Hi:

I'm a driver software engineer but a new starter on using the xilinx tools.

I can generate the bsp files from the hardware "*.hdf" files, by using the SDK IDE.

But now I need to integrate the system to our development environment. So, I need to generate the HW&BSP files base on given *.hdf file, under the cmake cross compile environment. I try the xsct but the command like "createhw" and "createbsp" can be runned on the xsct environments, but cannot runned on the CMAKE files. And I cannot found the resolve method yet by through the google....

Can you kindly give me a suggestion how to resolve that? A example show how to do is perfect. Thanks very much!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: how to generate bsp files in cmake

hi,

did you get a chance to check this link?

--hs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Observer thburghout
Observer

Re: how to generate bsp files in cmake

Hi, were you able to create an appropriate cmake file? If so, would you mind sharing it?
0 Kudos