UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer xlgforever
Observer

how to make a ISE project work as a IP core in SDK?

i use KC705 and ISE+XPS+SDK i had finished a FPGA project(called AA) in ISE a few years ago. AA is used to do some complex calculation. now i want to use AA in a MircroBlaze embedded system. and AA has no interface like AXI4, it just like a usual FPGA program. how can i use it in a embedded system? i have learn about that i can use "Hardware"---->"Create or import peripheral..." to add a custom IP core to a system, but the example i found is just creating new custom peripheral other than import the existing ISE project. so i don't know how to do it.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: how to make a ISE project work as a IP core in SDK?

Hello @xlgforever 

Migrating an ISE project to Vivado is a common thing that many people need to do, thus we have many resources for doing just that. I have attached an ISE to Vivado user guide for your reference. This will show you how to migrate a core generator IP (ISE) to Vivado Design Suite in Chapter 4.

I hope this help!

Attachments

ISE to Vivado Migration Guide UG911 - https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2018_1/ug911-vivado-migration.pdf

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos