UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer inftimer
Observer

interrupt controller has no output

My EDK version is 12.3,I use spartan6(xc6slx484fgg-45t-3);the intc 2.01a has two interrupt source,one is external pin(connected to tms320c6455's GPIO),the other come from an counter 's the last bit,such as bit[26] for a 27bit counter;and the signal can be snapped by chipscope,but the interrupt controller has no output when the input has became to "1" ; but when the gpio is become high, the intc's output is high.I don't know why .
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Observer inftimer
Observer

Re: interrupt controller has no output

My EDK version is 12.3,I use spartan6(xc6slx484fgg-45t-3);the intc 2.01a has two

interrupt source,one is external pin(connected to tms320c6455's GPIO),the other

come from the last bit of an counter ,such as bit[26] for a 27bit counter;and the

signal can be snapped by chipscope,but the interrupt controller has no output when

the input became to "1" ; but when the external pin (which connected to the intc's

input port) is become high, the intc's output is high.
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Would that be possible to share the MHS of your system? This is an Embedded post, i will move this to Embedded Tools board

--Hem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Observer inftimer
Observer

thanks for your reply! this is my MHS file,and the gp9_logic_int is a counter,it's output connect to the intc2.0
0 Kudos
Scholar stephenm
Scholar

Hardware looks ok, can you show your application so can make sure that you are enabling the intc correctly, and setting up the interrupts on the intc correctly too
0 Kudos
Observer inftimer
Observer

hi! thanks for your reply,now I rebuild the intc project and the main file was fellow below;
0 Kudos