cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

interrupts using xilkernel and DDRAM

In order for the interrupts to work when using external DDRAM I'm using the solution from:

http://forums.xilinx.com/xlnx/board/message?board.id=Spartan&message.id=2457&query.id=277039#M2457

when I'm adding xilkernel.a library to the compilation I'm receiving this error message:

Building target: OS1.elf

mb-gcc -o OS1.elf OS1.o clock.o -lxilkernel -mxl-soft-mul -mxl-pattern-compare -mcpu=v7.10.d -L../../microblaze_0_sw_platform/microblaze_0/lib -xl-mode-executable -T../OS1.ld

../../microblaze_0_sw_platform/microblaze_0/lib/libxil.a(microblaze_interrupt_handler.o): In function `__interrupt_handler':

/cygdrive/c/EDKprojects/flash4/SDK_projects/microblaze_0_sw_platform/microblaze_0/libsrc/standalone_v2_00_a/src/microblaze_interrupt_handler.c:79: multiple definition of `_interrupt_handler'

../../microblaze_0_sw_platform/microblaze_0/lib/libxilkernel.a(entry.o):/cygdrive/c/EDKprojects/flash4/SDK_projects/microblaze_0_sw_platform/microblaze_0/libsrc/xilkernel_v4_00_a/src/src/arch/microblaze/entry.S:348: first defined here

/cygdrive/c/Xilinx/EDK10.1/EDK/gnu/microblaze/nt/bin/../lib/gcc/microblaze-xilinx-elf/4.1.1/../../../../microblaze-xilinx-elf/bin/ld.real: Disabling relaxation: it will not work with multiple definitions

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [OS1.elf] Error 1

does anyone know what might be the problem?

0 Kudos
0 Replies