Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

lwIP in SDK

Jump to solution

Hi, Im trying to compile in SDK this simple test code: (It shouldn't works, only compiles)

#include "xparameters.h"

#include "xmk.h"
#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <os_config.h>

#define LWIP_TIMEVAL_PRIVATE 0

#include "lwip/sockets.h"
#include "lwipopts.h"
#include "netif/xadapter.h"
#include <pthread.h>
#include "lwip/inet.h"

static struct tcp_pcb *connected_pcb = NULL;

int main()
{
    struct netif *netif;
    struct netif server_netif;

lwip_init();

sys_thread_new("thread", (void*)xemacif_input_thread, netif, 1024, DEFAULT_THREAD_PRIO);   

return 0;

}

And I get error message like this:

make all
powerpc-eabi-gcc -c -mcpu=440 -I../../ppc440_0_sw_platform/ppc440_0/include -g -O0 -omain.o ../main.c

Building target: lwIP_c.elf
powerpc-eabi-gcc -o lwIP_c.elf main.o    -mcpu=440  -L../../ppc440_0_sw_platform/ppc440_0/lib   -T../lwIP_c.ld -llwip4 -l xilkernel
../../ppc440_0_sw_platform/ppc440_0/lib/liblwip4.a(xadapter.o): In function `xemacif_input_thread':
/cygdrive/d/FPGA_Projects/xv5_pci_edk/SDK_projects/ppc440_0_sw_platform/ppc440_0/libsrc/lwip130_v1_00_a/src/contrib/ports/xilinx/netif/xadapter.c:154: undefined reference to `yield'
../../ppc440_0_sw_platform/ppc440_0/lib/liblwip4.a(xlltemacif_fifo.o): In function `init_ll_fifo':
/cygdrive/d/FPGA_Projects/xv5_pci_edk/SDK_projects/ppc440_0_sw_platform/ppc440_0/libsrc/lwip130_v1_00_a/src/contrib/ports/xilinx/netif/xlltemacif_fifo.c:191: undefined reference to `register_int_handler'
/cygdrive/d/FPGA_Projects/xv5_pci_edk/SDK_projects/ppc440_0_sw_platform/ppc440_0/libsrc/lwip130_v1_00_a/src/contrib/ports/xilinx/netif/xlltemacif_fifo.c:194: undefined reference to `enable_interrupt'
/cygdrive/d/FPGA_Projects/xv5_pci_edk/SDK_projects/ppc440_0_sw_platform/ppc440_0/libsrc/lwip130_v1_00_a/src/contrib/ports/xilinx/netif/xlltemacif_fifo.c:197: undefined reference to `register_int_handler'
/cygdrive/d/FPGA_Projects/xv5_pci_edk/SDK_projects/ppc440_0_sw_platform/ppc440_0/libsrc/lwip130_v1_00_a/src/contrib/ports/xilinx/netif/xlltemacif_fifo.c:200: undefined reference to `enable_interrupt'
../../ppc440_0_sw_platform/ppc440_0/lib/liblwip4.a(xlltemacif_sdma.o): In function `init_sdma':
/cygdrive/d/FPGA_Projects/xv5_pci_edk/SDK_projects/ppc440_0_sw_platform/ppc440_0/libsrc/lwip130_v1_00_a/src/contrib/ports/xilinx/netif/xlltemacif_sdma.c:743: undefined reference to `register_int_handler'

/cygdrive/d/FPGA_Projects/xv5_pci_edk/SDK_projects/ppc440_0_sw_platform/ppc440_0/libsrc/lwip130_v1_00_a/src/contrib/ports/xilinx/netif/xlltemacif_sdma.c:757: undefined reference to `enable_interrupt'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [lwIP_c.elf] Error 1
Build complete for project lwIP_c

It happens only when I use  'xemacif_input_thread' ...(of course, I need this to server app)

I configured lwIP 1.3 , xilkernel etc...

I'm using lltemac and LocalLink fifo in my hardware project. 

and I don't know what now..

(SDK/EDK 10.1 , PPC440 , ML507)

thanks for replies!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
It looks like you haven't configured xilkernel completely. For instance, the yield functionality in xilkernel is available only if you have enhanced_features/config_yield enabled in your MSS. Try comparing the xilkernel section of your MSS with the MSS file in the appnote.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
It looks like you haven't configured xilkernel completely. For instance, the yield functionality in xilkernel is available only if you have enhanced_features/config_yield enabled in your MSS. Try comparing the xilkernel section of your MSS with the MSS file in the appnote.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Observer
Observer
You're right, I had to set sysintc_spec and enhanced_features, thanks a lot.
0 Kudos