I'm trying to program the flash (using ZCU216 board with Micron MT25QU02CBB8E12 flash), with an offset.
seems like the flash is being programed to 0x0 even after I've defined the offset value.
steps that i have done:
1. created a boot.bin with Vitis (2019.2) , image containing: fsbl.elf , bit , sw elf.
2. edited the fsbl.elf (edit >> load) to the required offset.
3. in Vivado programmer I choose 'add configuration memory device' and choose the flash device
4. add the configuration file (.bin) and the fsbl.elf
5. I update the 'Bin offset' box to fit the 'load' I chose above, and program the flash.
what of these steps is wrong?
Can you share the program_flash log please?