UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie phani

sdnet install in linux

Hello,

I want to try out SDNet for my research project, please help me on below queries.

1. The download page shown below is giving the windows version not linux (I think so atleast), please confirm on this and help me to get the linux version

https://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/software-zone/sdnet.html#download

2. The recommended software of SDNet needs "Questa V10.4c", please provide any links for source code and installation.

Thank you,

Phani

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: sdnet install in linux

Hi @phani,

The latest released version is 2017.2.1 and the installation zip is: Xilinx_SDNet_2017.2.1._0914_2.zip  Within that zip there is a file to execute under Linux called “xsetup”.

The release notes and installation instructions are posted here:
https://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/software-zone/sdnet.html

Please check the Documentation and Download sections.

Questa v10.4c is a product developed and sold by Mentor Graphics. Both questa/modelsim and Xilinx Vivado Simulator (xsim) are supported for RTL simulation, and Xilinx Vivado simulator may also be used if you do not have questa/modelsim. Modelsim is a paid for simulator, please see www.mentor.com

There is a student edition that may suit your needs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query. Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind regards,
Gareth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind regards,
Gareth