UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

setting SIM_BYPASS_INIT_CAL

Hi, 

I am using a DDR3 which I added to my microblaze as a peripheral (mpmc v6.06.a). The simulation of DDR3_SDRAM is quite slow. So, I found on the forum that i need to set SIM_BYPASS_INIT_CAL but i have troubles knowing where to change it! Can you please tell me where can i find the parameter?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: setting SIM_BYPASS_INIT_CAL

Hi,

You will find mpmc_vx_x_x.mpd in below path, search for calibration bypass/FAST  values, try changing them

........ISE_DS\EDK\hw\XilinxProcessorIPLib\pcores\mpmc_v6_06_a\data

I have not tried mpmc so not sure but I see the parameters C_MEM_SIM_CAL_OPTION, C_MEM_CALIBRATION_BYPASS might help you

As this is in installation directory better keep an original copy so that you can replace it for synthesis/implementation

Regards,

Vanitha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: setting SIM_BYPASS_INIT_CAL

Hi,

Refer to the following snapshot as reference

Select the MPMC instance --> Advanced Tab --> Misc --> Perform Shorter Simulation Initialization --> Enabled.

sim_init_delay.png

--Hem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos