UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor lxyer
Visitor

some question about file system API

Jump to solution

Hi,

When i building some program on standalone system, I encounter the same link error described in http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/EDK-and-Platform-Studio/Porting-source-code-to-SDK-linker-error/td-p/97526.

But when i use those file api (fseek, fread, fopen etc )in a test program, as the Employee mentioned, it just pass the compile and generate elf file.

I wonder if those api are just keep for completeness and do nothing just return 0. Could I find the source code for those function?

If the standalone&xilfatfs do not support those function, could I redefine those function in lib? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Visitor lxyer
Visitor

Re: some question about file system API

Jump to solution

I have fixed the problem, it is indeed caused by some file APIs that donot support by the library. And my code works fine after I comment out one file API "rename".

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Visitor lxyer
Visitor

Re: some question about file system API

Jump to solution

I have fixed the problem, it is indeed caused by some file APIs that donot support by the library. And my code works fine after I comment out one file API "rename".

0 Kudos