UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

sw code in ddr

Jump to solution
Hello.

I need to load my Application to DDR because BRAM is not enought. On my DDR I’ve got some data, that is directly addressed with addresses. I don’t know, where the loaded code is lying on my DDR. This is dangerous for my code and my other data.

Is there a possibility, that the code is loaded to a specific base_address to a hig_address in a DDR storage? Or how can I see, where the sw code is lying on my DDR?

Thanks for your help.
Best regards,
Michi

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: sw code in ddr

Jump to solution

Hello.

You can leave 1 MB of space for code execution from DDR starting from base address of DDR. It will be sufficient. Rest of the DDR you can use for your application.

Best of luck.
--
Unlimited in my Limits.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hello.

You can leave 1 MB of space for code execution from DDR starting from base address of DDR. It will be sufficient. Rest of the DDR you can use for your application.

Best of luck.
--
Unlimited in my Limits.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

Thanks for your help ;-)  

Best regards, 

Michi