UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

typedef int (*func_ptr)(int c);

Jump to solution

Hi 

I have upgraded the hardware in my design and I therefore needed to get an updated bsp. (I've tried regenerating it but it didn't work!!) so I created a new one.  When I do so I get the following error. The only difference I can see between the 2 system.mss files is that the OS has changed from 4.2 to 5.1. Any suggestions as to how I fix this?

I don't get this error with the previous bsp. So clearly something has changed in the new bsp which is causing this error. The alternative is to upgrade the old bsp file. I have tried to do this (using regenerate bsp source) but the xparameters file isn't updated with the changes which I find odd. If I create a new bsp file the changes are made to the xparameter file but then I get the above error. This is a frustrating error as it appears to be a tools related bug and nothing to do with what I'm doing.

bsp4.jpg
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Explorer
Explorer

Re: typedef int (*func_ptr)(int c);

Jump to solution

fixed this myself in the end. Well, it wasn't really a fix. I just didn't need this function so commented it out.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Scholar stephenm
Scholar

Jump to solution

In the warnings you can see that some of the header files have changed when porting.

Look at the line of code that is giving the error, and do a F3 and see is the error ligit.

You may need to change your application codeto reflect the changes in the BSP

Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

fixed this myself in the end. Well, it wasn't really a fix. I just didn't need this function so commented it out.

0 Kudos
Voyager
Voyager

Jump to solution

When something strange happens, i recommend to reset output product of the block design and reset all runs, like the old ISE a good clean can be important!

0 Kudos