UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer
3,444 Views
Registered: ‎04-18-2015

unreadable characters in the SDK console window

Jump to solution

Hi,

 

I am new to the SDK, I am trying to run a simple c=a*b (by modifying the hello world template) on the MicroBlaze core and the console window of SDK show me a very strange result.

 

微信截图_20170424202950.png

 

微信截图_20170424203250.png

Could anyone tell me why?

 

Best wishes,

Lei

 

 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Adventurer
Adventurer
4,851 Views
Registered: ‎04-18-2015

Re: unreadable characters in the SDK console window

Jump to solution
The problem was that I used the "print" function is the SDK. It was solved by using the "xil_printf" function.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Adventurer
Adventurer
3,426 Views
Registered: ‎03-28-2014

Re: unreadable characters in the SDK console window

Jump to solution

That looks like a baud rate issue. Make sure the settings in the microblaze match the configuration in the sdk.

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer
3,417 Views
Registered: ‎04-18-2015

Re: unreadable characters in the SDK console window

Jump to solution

@dcwhitehead Hi,

 

Thanks for the reply.

 

I just checked my design. I think they are the same.

 

Thanks,

Lei

 

微信截图_20170424210447.png

微信截图_20170424211039.png

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer
4,852 Views
Registered: ‎04-18-2015

Re: unreadable characters in the SDK console window

Jump to solution
The problem was that I used the "print" function is the SDK. It was solved by using the "xil_printf" function.
0 Kudos