UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer jqsam1
Observer

2015.4 petalinux SD card detection pin (not working?)

Good Day all,

Was compiling the kernel for a custom board which need an SD card just for storage filesystem (not for booting), booting was done in QSPI instead. My SD setup (using SD1 MIO 1.8v) has a WP and CD delicated pin. For device tree bindings, has-cd = <0x1>, has-wp = <0x1> was used. During the kernel boots up, it was not able to detect the MicroSd card i inserted (fyi the card was properly formatted to Fat) , either before i insert the card before powering on or after. However, someone on the web suggusted to use the broken-cd binding, and to my surprise it actually works (mmc0 and mmcblk0p1 appeared on /dev/) but thats not i wanted and i cant figure out why it couldnt work without broken-cd. Fyi i have tried cd-inverted and it does not work too. Any help and advice? 

Many thanks my friends.

0 Kudos