Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chintan_bl
Contributor
Contributor

2021.1 Petalinux BSP XSA reference design

Jump to solution

Hi,

Where can I find the xpr file for vivado project used to generate the system.xsa provided in the reference BSP for the 2021.1 release? I need this because when I used an xsa file that used to work just fine with 2020.1 tool, I now get an error about missing IP in PL design (error posted at the end) :

So, it seems that for the 2021.1 scripts/firmware files to work  correctly the PL needs some IP blocks. The reference system.xsa file that comes with the BSP must have this IP which is why I want to use that as my starting point for the PL changes.

ERROR: [Hsi 55-1403] /storage/xilinx_2021.1/xilinx-build/build/tmp/work/zcu106_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/fsbl-firmware/git+gitAUTOINC+d37a0e8824-r0/git/fsbl-firmware/fsbl-firmware_plat/zynqmp_pmufw/zynqmp_pmufw_bsp/system.mss line 670 - No IP instance named v_frmbuf_rd_0 present in hardware design
| ERROR: [Hsi 55-1403] /storage/xilinx_2021.1/xilinx-build/build/tmp/work/zcu106_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/fsbl-firmware/git+gitAUTOINC+d37a0e8824-r0/git/fsbl-firmware/fsbl-firmware_plat/zynqmp_pmufw/zynqmp_pmufw_bsp/system.mss line 676 - No IP instance named v_frmbuf_wr_0 present in hardware design
| ERROR: [Hsi 55-1403] /storage/xilinx_2021.1/xilinx-build/build/tmp/work/zcu106_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/fsbl-firmware/git+gitAUTOINC+d37a0e8824-r0/git/fsbl-firmware/fsbl-firmware_plat/zynqmp_pmufw/zynqmp_pmufw_bsp/system.mss line 682 - No IP instance named vcu_0 present in hardware design
| ERROR: [Hsi 55-1403] /storage/xilinx_2021.1/xilinx-build/build/tmp/work/zcu106_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/fsbl-firmware/git+gitAUTOINC+d37a0e8824-r0/git/fsbl-firmware/fsbl-firmware_plat/zynqmp_pmufw/zynqmp_pmufw_bsp/system.mss line 688 - No IP instance named vcu_ddr4_controller_0 present in hardware design

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jovitac

Check the hardware folder of your PetaLinux project. It will be in <plnx-proj>/hardware/bsp-name/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jovitac

Check the hardware folder of your PetaLinux project. It will be in <plnx-proj>/hardware/bsp-name/

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos