cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building RFDC application from git sources for ZCU111

Hello,

I have a problem when I try to complete this "demo" : https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/84378586/Building+RFDC+application+from+git+sources+for+ZCU111

In file toolchain.cmake (https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/download/attachments/84378586/toolchain.cmake?version=1&modificationDate=1551288369585&cacheVersion=1&api=v2), I don't know where to found this folder : "/home/stephenm/cases/rfdc-standalone/workspace1/rfdc_standalone_bsp/psu_cortexa53_0/include"

As result, I can't compile.

Can you help me ?

Thank you very much

Damien

0 Kudos
7 Replies

You will need to build your own standalone bsp for A53 and point to that. This can be done in SDK/Vitis

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer !

Do you have more information to build my own standalone bsp for A53 ? It is not the same than regular Xilinx BSP ?

Thank you

0 Kudos

The bsp will have to be generated based on your xsa/hdf. Not sure which version of the tools you are on. In case of Vitis, if you import your xsa you will need to create a platform for it and choose a domain - standalone/freertos or linux. When you select the domain and build the platform, a standalone bsp will be built for your platform.

In case of SDK, what you would do  is export your hdf and then create a hardware platform and bsp. 

0 Kudos

OK, thank you for your help. I'm using Vivado/SDK. I think I need to create BSP file with petalinux, right ?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I still have a problem :

/embeddedsw/ThirdParty/sw_services/libmetal/src/libmetal/build_libm/lib/include/metal/system/generic/./zynqmp_a53/sys.h:16:10: fatal error: xscugic.h: No such file or directory
#include "xscugic.h"
^~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
lib/CMakeFiles/metal-static.dir/build.make:62: recipe for target 'lib/CMakeFiles/metal-static.dir/dma.c.obj' failed
make[2]: *** [lib/CMakeFiles/metal-static.dir/dma.c.obj] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:93: recipe for target 'lib/CMakeFiles/metal-static.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [lib/CMakeFiles/metal-static.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:140: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

-> xscugic.h is present and located here : embeddedsw/XilinxProcessorIPLib/drivers/scugic/src/xscugic.h

Why it can't be found ?

Thank you very much

0 Kudos

The standalone bsp is different from Petalinux bsp. The standalone bsp needs to be created in Vitis or SDK. 

0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

It is possible to be more specific about standalone bsp ? Do you have a link ? A demo ? Something that can help me ?

And please, it is possible de answers to my second question about xscugic.h ?

Maybe you can try the demo ? Or maybe you have another documentation that can be useful ?

A first step would be to modify the source code of rfdc-data-write-example, to cross-compile it and to use it.

Thank you

0 Kudos