UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor xenonxenum
Visitor

Could'nt download petalinux SDK and BSP for zc702 board

Jump to solution

Dear all,

I am trying to download petalinux sdk and bsp for zc702 board from xilinx website as they are unavailable elsewhere,  for last 4 days and I am continuously getting this message

Error

We cannot fulfill your request due to technical difficulties. Please try again later.

Please do NOT click the back button. Please try again later, and email webmaster@xilinx.com if you receive this error repeatedly.

I have searched alot for the solution in this forum before posting this message and have tried all possible solutions of changing

browser, completing account information and mailing to webmaster etc etc. But I could not get my work done. It seems that

xilinx has stopped its download support in Asia, It is my request to respected members that please provide me an

alternate (and yes working ofcourse!) download link for the following two files, I am greatly thankful to you:

PetaLinux - 2014.2 Installation Files

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Visitor xenonxenum
Visitor

Re: Could'nt download petalinux SDK and BSP for zc702 board

Jump to solution

Dear Achutha,

As I mentioned earlier so far I got no response. BTW could you please tell me how I can use ezmove ftp server for downloading sdk. I am sorry for being silly : ) and thanks alot for the courtesy.

Any further help from any one else is appreciated

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution
Can you try it again? I just tried it and it was fine. I did see something this weekend where it was not responding also.

Thanks
John
0 Kudos
Visitor xenonxenum
Visitor

Jump to solution

I tried and again same response. Please provide me alternate link or alteast specify my mistake or possible account violation due to which I am not getting access. It is very annoying after purchasing zc702 board and licensce voucher node locked and device locked to zc702, I am still unable even to complete vivado installation. Please please guide me so that I can get the licesnse file for vivado and also able to download petalinux sdk and bsp.

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution
Hi,

Can you send an email to webmaster@xilinx.com and explain the issue you are seeing?

For your convenience, i have shared a ezmove ftp link for petalinux installer.Please let me know if you have any issue downloading it.

Regards,
Achutha
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor xenonxenum
Visitor

Jump to solution

Dear Achutha,

As I mentioned earlier so far I got no response. BTW could you please tell me how I can use ezmove ftp server for downloading sdk. I am sorry for being silly : ) and thanks alot for the courtesy.

Any further help from any one else is appreciated

0 Kudos
Visitor xenonxenum
Visitor

Jump to solution

Dear Achutta, 

I got the help for using ftp server. I will let you know about the download progress soon. Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Visitor xenonxenum
Visitor

Jump to solution

Dear Achutha,

Thanks a lot I have downloaded file from the server. please also guide me do I need:

Or bsp file rdf0286-zc702-zvik-base-trd-2013-3 base reference target design will be sufficient and I can easily modify it according to my need. If I need the above mentioned file as well then please send me on ezmove also.

Secondly my last problem is how to complete vivado installation as I have to enter licensce voucher number to generate node locked license for my pc. But for this I need account in which so far I am failed in making it. Thanks for your kind response : ) 

0 Kudos