UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

Error occured when I used PYNQ Overlay to load the ADV7511 HDMI IP

I run the pynq overlay on my zedboard, and I have already built the system.bit of the HDMI project when I tested the SDK project, now I just open the block design and export block design, so I get the system.tcl, but when I put the bit and tcl files in my pynq linux, and use the overlay to load it,something wrong occurs.like this:

-------------------------------------------------------------

IndexError                                Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-2-fe6d964d9c2a> in <module>()
----> 1 hdmi_top = Overlay("/home/xilinx/pynq/overlays/test/hdmi.bit")#11.27 modified the ip from hdmi success project

/opt/python3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pynq/overlay.py in __init__(self, bitfile_name, download, ignore_version)
    290         Bitstream.__init__(self, bitfile_name)
--> 292         tcl = _TCL(_get_tcl_name(self.bitfile_name))
    293         self.ip_dict = tcl.ip_dict
    294         self.gpio_dict = tcl.gpio_dict

/opt/python3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pynq/pl.py in __init__(self, tcl_name)
    282                                     hier_dict[ip_dict0].items():
    283                                 ip = (ip_dict0 + '/' + ip_name).lstrip('/')
--> 284                                 if m.group("hier").startswith(ip):
    285                                     self.ip_dict[ip] = dict()
    286                                     self.ip_dict[ip]['phys_addr'] = \

IndexError: no such group

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you encountered this problem? waiting for your reply.The files behind are bit and tcl generated in adv7511 hdmi project.
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Error occured when I used PYNQ Overlay to load the ADV7511 HDMI IP

Have you found the solution yet? I am facing the same problem while trying to load the tcl file.

0 Kudos