cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdstahl_personal
Participant
Participant

Has the MMU in microblaze been removed?

I have been attempting to follow the instructions at xilinx.wikidot.com, but quickly ran into a problem.  The documents claim that a MMU is required, and gives configuration advice for the MMU.  In EDK, there are no options in the wizard for an MMU.  I can't find any options in the GUI for an MMU.  The .mhs and .xmp files don't have anything MMU related.  Generating processor details (makes an html file) gives a list with an item "C_USE_MMU = 0". 

The help documents tell me to click on the "advanced button", but don't provide context as to where this button is located.  I don't see any buttons on the GUI or wizard that are labeled "advanced".

0 Kudos
3 Replies
barriet
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

What version of EDK and MicroBlaze are you using?

bt

0 Kudos
cdstahl_personal
Participant
Participant

This is in the current 12.2 release, for the ML605 XC6VLX240T-1 part.  It looks like the documentation calls out a MMU tab, but no such tab exists in the wizard.

0 Kudos
cdstahl_personal
Participant
Participant

I've found it.  It seems that right clicking on the modules gives access to "Configure IP", an option that doesn't seem to be in the menus.  This window contains the extra options I was looking for.

0 Kudos