UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor kamejoko
Visitor

How to add uClinux OS into XPS 8.2

Hello !
I'M using EDK 8.2 (window XP)
How can I add the uClinux OS & libraries into the "Software Platform Settings " toolbox.
(Need for generating the microblaze uClinux BSPs and libraries).

Thank you!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar pumaju1808
Scholar

Re: How to add uClinux OS into XPS 8.2

Hi,

in Xilinx Application Documents look for XAPP730 ("Getting started with uclinux on the Microblaze processor") and XAPP934 ("A portable uclinux development enviroment on a windows PC")

Regards
0 Kudos
Visitor kamejoko
Visitor

@ Mr pumaju1808 , thank for your helping !
 I built succesfull the uClinux-2.4.x kernel for the microblaze processor by using only one Window XP.
 I'm using the Debian Colinux for compiling the kernel , and the Linux PC workstation is not needed.
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Hi kamejoko

I'm trying to setup the uClinux Development environment on a Windows PC, just like you did but I cannot find the application note XAPP934, so I don't know exactly how to proceed (I'm not an expert in Linux, anymore). Please could you provide me with a reference or, at least, the list of the steps you follow?

regards

Mariano

0 Kudos