UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Micro SD card interface with zynq 7020 in zed board

Hi everyone. I am facing problem in intefacing SD card with zynq 7020.I am using Vivado 2018.2 and the same driver is being used for interfacing. In ReadPolled mode interrupt is being generated and the read is failing. Please help me.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Micro SD card interface with zynq 7020 in zed board

Hi,

If  SD card driver is generated in Vivado design suite (chooses IP), same is exported to Xilinx SDK nothing but Bare metal drivers.

Please go through one/two  version back from vivado design suite 2017.4 version, try the same process in 2017.4 it will work perfectly.

If it is not working with 2017.4 also, suspect there is issue with SD card driver , but It worked for the same  without any issues.

Thanks & Regards

Satish G

G Satish Kumar
0 Kudos

Thank you sir for the response. I have tried in 2017.4 also and iam facing the same problem. I am able to detect sd card and writepolled  function is also successful. I am facing problem only in read polled mode. At the end of read polled function, Transfer complete bit is not being set and error bit is being set and hence read is failing. I am using 25MHz clk, with pullups disabled. Sd card used is SANDISK SDHC ,32GB,UHS-1. I am attaching my code also with this.

Thank you sir

Regards
Sulochana
0 Kudos

My code is attached as ccode

0 Kudos