cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing GPIO sequence order in Linux

Jump to solution
Hi, I have a device tree generated for the Vivado 2018.1 and the AXI GPIO sequence is not coming in the right order in the Linux. The GPIO address value and naming in the device tree is in sequence according to the AXI GPIO name and address assigned in the Vivado . But unfortunately in Linux I am not getting in the sequence. Thanks and Regards Akshay
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Missing GPIO sequence order in Linux

Jump to solution

Hi Akshay

Can you please share more details on the issue. You mean petalinux is generating wrong pl.dtsi entries for gpio?

Best Regards

Shabbir

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi Akshay

Can you please share more details on the issue. You mean petalinux is generating wrong pl.dtsi entries for gpio?

Best Regards

Shabbir

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi akshay.bhat@iwavesystems,

This is resolved by giving the names of the GPIOs in Alphabetical order, then the sequence will be same on the Linux side.

Please let me know if the issue is not resolved.

Best Regards
Abhinay PS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos