cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer
Observer

No Output from HDMI TX on Zybo Z7 10

Hi,

I am using Zybo Z7 10 board and following the instruction from "Getting started with Xillinux for Zynq-7000".  

The .bit file is updated and loaded correctly from the SD card. But there is no output from HDMI TX ( Using HDMI TX port to connect HDMI monitor).  Looking at .bd file I found that there is xilvga_v1_0 core, which is driving VGA ports. Is there any reference design to document which I can refer to drive HDMI TX  on Zybo Z7 10 board?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Adventurer
Adventurer

Hello,

Zybo Z7 isn't supported by Xillinux. The suggested board for that category is Zturn Lite.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos
Teacher
Teacher

Hi grx@ 

Would you share image of board design to investigate the route cause ?

Best regards,

0 Kudos
Scholar
Scholar

grx@ ,

Is there any reference design to document which I can refer to drive HDMI TX on Zybo Z7 10 board?

If you are *only* trying to test the HDMI rx/tx for the Z7-10 I might have a ref design for you. Tag me if you want more pointers.

------------FPGA enthusiast------------
Consider giving "Kudos" if you like my answer. Please mark my post "Accept as solution" if my answer has solved your problem

0 Kudos
Observer
Observer

Thanks for you reply dapul24 . My basic idea is to control the FPGA IP from webpage and I am using Zybo Z7 10 board. Appreciate if you can share the ref design, can give a try.
0 Kudos