UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer j_ney
Observer

OpenGl drm driver Zynq Ultrascale Ubuntu

Hey Guys, 

I'm trying to implement a small OpenGL Application on the ZCU102. I think I've loaded all the necessary libraries but when I execute the program it says:

gbm: failed to open any driver (search paths /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/dri:${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri)
gbm: Last dlopen error: /usr/lib/dri/xilinx_drm_dri.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
failed to load driver: xilinx_drm
gbm: failed to open any driver (search paths /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/dri:${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri)
gbm: Last dlopen error: /usr/lib/dri/kms_swrast_dri.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
failed to load driver: kms_swrast
opengl: main.cpp:49: int32_t main(int32_t, char**): Assertion `strstr (egl_extension_st, "EGL_KHR_create_context") != __null' failed.
Aborted

I activated the drm driver in Petalinux, but it doesn't seem to be there. 

If I check the drivers with ubuntu-drivers list or ubuntu-drivers devices both doesnt show any output. 

If I click on "Additional Drivers" in the settings it says "no additional drivers available".

I'm accessing the board over remote-desktop, could that be a problem?

If I connect a cable to the display port, there is no output on the screen and while booting there is the same message that drm driver loading fails:

[   28.224618] rc.local[3484]: gbm: failed to open any driver (search paths /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/dri:${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri)
[   28.244595] rc.local[3484]: gbm: Last dlopen error: /usr/lib/dri/xilinx_drm_dri.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[   28.264519] rc.local[3484]: failed to load driver: xilinx_drm
[   28.280467] rc.local[3484]: gbm: failed to open any driver (search paths /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/dri:${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri)
[   28.300477] rc.local[3484]: gbm: Last dlopen error: /usr/lib/dri/kms_swrast_dri.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[   28.320517] rc.local[3484]: failed to load driver: kms_swrast
[   28.336680] rc.local[3484]: EGL_MESA_drm_image required.

As you see I'm a newbie regarding those topics, so I'd be happy if someone can help me.

Thanks for any replie!

0 Kudos