Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
himesh.bilimoria
Observer
Observer

PetaLinux 2015.2.1 Answer Record 65276 (Release Notes) doesn't exist

Jump to solution

PetaLinux 2015.2.1 was released recently and I wanted to check the release notes to see what they have changed. I went to this page: http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/55776.html and saw in their table that there was an Answer Record which corresponded to the PetaLinux 2015.2.1 - Product Update Release Notes and Known Issues and the AR was 65276. 

The table has a link to http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/65276.html however when I click the link, it just brings me to the Xilinx support page. I was wondering if there was another place where I could read the release notes. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
achutha
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

@himesh.bilimoria

It looks like the link to the AR is broken.I have requested the owner on the verify this.

Here is the snippet of the AR internals.

AR65276.PNG

-Achutha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
achutha
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

@himesh.bilimoria

It looks like the link to the AR is broken.I have requested the owner on the verify this.

Here is the snippet of the AR internals.

AR65276.PNG

-Achutha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos