UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor lediode
Visitor

Petalinux device tree, pl.dtsi

Hello,

Currently, I am attempting to implement a custom axi interface IP that is connected to the axi peripheral IP's master axi port. I want to access this IP via the UIO device tree, so I configured the IP to have axi interrupt ports along with the axi lite ports. The following shows the relevant part of my hardware design.whereiscustomip.png

I generated a bitsream successfully and parsed it into an HDF file. The file was then used in the 'build' procedure of Petalinux. However, after build finished successfully, when I opened up the pl.dtsi file in the component/.../device tree/ directory, I could not find anything related to my custom IP axi_ps_to_pl, not even a single line of codes. I then opened up the project configuration user interface through petalinux-config -c kernel, and checked the device drivers and userspace i/o pages. Nothing worked...... I would definitely want to know what I have missed out or what I should do next. Could anybody help me out? 

0 Kudos