cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dinius
Visitor
Visitor

Petalinux - how to include a docker image in the rootfs created during build?

I have included docker in my petalinux project following steps outlined here - https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/84508673/Docker+on+Zynq+Ultrascale+Xilinx+Yocto+Flow.  Now, I am wondering if I can add docker images when building my petalinux project.  Because my board doesn't have internet access, I have to build images on my host laptop and scp them over (as saved archives) onto the board.  This process works fine, but I would much rather include the image as part of my petalinux project's rootfs before writing to my sd card.  I was considering doing this with a recipe in meta-user, but I thought that I would ask the community for suggestions before diving headfirst into that effort.  Is anyone aware of a recipe or other example of how I might accomplish what I am trying to do?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ashokkp
Visitor
Visitor

@diniusI am looking to do something similar. Would you please help me with instructions how to create docker images in Ubuntu machine for Petalinux? It seems you did this step already in your case.

0 Kudos