UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petalinux u-boot build fail

I opened the I2C command in the uboot configuration, but I didn't compile it.Can I replace my existing version of uboot with uboot in the higher version of petalinux?

Or can I see exactly what the error is and print out the detailed fault information?

123.jpg

thank you!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Petalinux u-boot build fail

Hi @fan199821756

It is not recommended to use higher version of u-boot then the version of Petalinux provided.

Can you provide complete error logs?

you can see the complete log in <proj>/build/build.log

Regards
Kranthi
--------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

Best Regards
Kranthi
--------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos

Re: Petalinux u-boot build fail

Hi @fan199821756

By default in u-boot configuration, the CMD_I2C is enabled. You no need enable it again. Can you please share the steps what you are trying to do. As Kranthi mentioned you should not replace your current version of u-boot into latest petalinux version. Instead you can use latest version of petalinux. and if you want enable any of your design specific configuration you can enable in latest and built it.

Thanks & regards

Aravind

0 Kudos