UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer vollerain
Observer

Please provide right device tree of SDK for MIPI, since the default one has bugs and I have got stuck in this problem for one week !!! Help !!!

MIPI's default device tree in SDK has bugs, in which pl.dtsi is quite different from that in Petalinux.

1. Problems:

(1) When generates fitimage.itb with default pl.dtsi and then boot the system, the following info will appear in cmd line when type in "dmesg |grep mipi": 

zynqmp#dmesg |grep mipi
[ 3.341079] xilinx-csi2rxss a0060000.mipi_csi2_rx_subsystem: missing xlnx,max-lanes property
[ 3.341096] xilinx-csi2rxss: probe of a0060000.mipi_csi2_rx_subsystem failed with error -22

(2) When generates fitimage.itb with modified pl.dtsi and then boot the system, the following info will appear in cmd line when type in "dmesg |grep mipi": 

zynqmp#dmesg |grep mipi
[ 3.341079] xilinx-csi2rxss a0060000.mipi_csi2_rx_subsystem: invalid format in DT
[ 3.341096] xilinx-csi2rxss: probe of a0060000.mipi_csi2_rx_subsystem failed with error -22

I modifed mipi's device tree in pl.dtsi in SDK according to the following reference (Which is quite different from that in SDK), and tried all my best for a whole week, but what ever I did, MIPI still failed with error -22:

https://github.com/Xilinx/linux-xlnx/blob/master/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/xilinx/xlnx%2Ccsi2rxss.txt

2. Requests

Please provide right device tree of SDK for MIPI with the following configuration (since the default one in SDK has bugs):

(1) IP pixel format : YUV422_8bit;

(2) IP pixel format : RAW12;

The attachments are related dtsi and hdf to reproduce the above errors.

The vivado projects are slightly different from the original reVision reference design, but I also tried the original one and met the same error.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Observer vollerain
Observer

Re: Please provide right device tree of SDK for MIPI, since the default one has bugs and I have got stuck in this problem for one week !!! Help !!!

Supplement attachments for this topic.

0 Kudos