UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor gauravalecha
Visitor

Power sequencing issue 7030

Hi , 

I am currently using PICOZED 7030 with a carrier board , I am unable to genrate FPGA done signal ,I am currently booting the system with SD card , I have also tired with QSPI . 

Please help me , i have uploaded the sch for ref , please comment for the same . 

Gaurav 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Teacher drjohnsmith
Teacher

Re: Power sequencing issue 7030

Is this your own carrier board or a commercial one ?

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
Visitor gauravalecha
Visitor

Its my own , i have shared only microheader & power section pages 

0 Kudos
Teacher drjohnsmith
Teacher

Ok, so it could be a range of things.
Have you tried the picozed in a reference carrier to prove that it works as you understand it ?

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
Visitor gauravalecha
Visitor

Yes , I have tired it , on Picozed Eval board also it works find ,

Previously I have made one more carrier board with ADP2323 reg it works fine in that design too. 

In the shared design it is not working I am getting VCCIO , & PG_MODULE 

0 Kudos
Teacher drjohnsmith
Teacher

sorry, its out with the scope and contrast and compare the working and the none working designs,
0 Kudos