Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwedret
Visitor
Visitor

Prebuilt BOOT.BIN

Jump to solution

I am working with Ultrascale.  Will the pre-built FSBL and u-boot work correctly with the my compiled petalinux kernel?  I build the image.ub and BOOT.BIN.  The BOOT.BIN is wrong so the firmware team is suggesting I just use the prebuilt BOOT.BIN.  The prebuilt BOOT.BIN is created when the project is created based on the bsp.  Will the prebuilt BOOT.BIN work with my compiled image.ub?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
aravindb

HI @mwedret 

Yes , this BSP prebuild BOOT.BIN will work with your image.ub, if you are not interested to change anything in fsbl or u-boot.

Is this custom board or zcu102 Eval board, if it is custom board & if it ia having any design diffrences then it may not work.

Thanks & eragdrs

Aarvind

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
aravindb

HI @mwedret 

Yes , this BSP prebuild BOOT.BIN will work with your image.ub, if you are not interested to change anything in fsbl or u-boot.

Is this custom board or zcu102 Eval board, if it is custom board & if it ia having any design diffrences then it may not work.

Thanks & eragdrs

Aarvind

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos