cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qixifriend
Visitor
Visitor

The file you have requested is not available

I try to download zynqus_pwr_zcu102_20171220.zip . I fill in the all blanks but I got an error. Error is The file "you have requested is not available".why?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
smahalle
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @qixifriend 

looks like you are trying to evaluate our ZynqMP power advantage tool and trying to download the sources for that.

https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/18841681/Zynq+UltraScale+MPSoC+Power+Advantage+Tool+part+1+-+Introduction+to+the+Power+Advantage+Tool

But looks like you have been trying to download the old version.

Please try the latest version and please let us know if you face any challenge while downloading that. 

meanwhile, I can confirm that the download link for the old version is working. 

Can you please post the error message that you see while downloading?

0 Kudos
qixifriend
Visitor
Visitor

I hope my zcu102 board running ubuntu OS. so I want to download the  Pre-Built Ubuntu Image file  in "Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC Ubuntu part 1 - Running the Pre-Built Ubuntu Image and Power Advantage Tool" web page. when I downloaded the"zynqus_pwr_zcu102_20171220.zip". I fill in the all blanks but I got an errorr"

Design License Agreement

Please correct the errors and send your information again.

The file you have requested is not available. Please email registration@xilinx.com for help.

"

I just want to running ubuntu OS on my zcu102.

Thanks.

0 Kudos