Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Timeline for getting the axienet patch in the Xilinx kernel

Jump to solution

Hi

As part of the XAPP1305 there is a patch for the 10G axienet driver bumping the revision to xxv-ethernet-2.0.

What is the timeline for this being part of https://github.com/Xilinx/linux-xlnx

As the XAPP1305 is from March 24, 2017 I would have expected the patch to be at least integrated on the master branch by now.

I currently running on master from 29 august and have not yet tested if the patch still work on the current kernel, and could image getting trouble in the next hours when starting to get it to work.

Please advise what is your timeline?

Regards

Claus Stovgaard

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Adventurer
Adventurer

Since the topic creation Xilinx have updated the XAPP1305 (20 september), and the patch is no longer needed.

So closing the case.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
you required to contact your local FAEs and asked him to formally put patch request with Xilinx .

Hope it may help you
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

I have asked my local FAE, and is looking forward to Xilinx response.

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Since the topic creation Xilinx have updated the XAPP1305 (20 september), and the patch is no longer needed.

So closing the case.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos