UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor baiyundian
Visitor

Today I couldn't download linux-2.6.xlnx.git from git.xilinx.com, Anyone else had the same problem?

Jump to solution

This afternoon I couldn't down the kernel from git,and I can use git to down other code from other git? Git.xilinx.com had some problem?

The message is:

Initialized empty Git repository in /home/qzy/linux-2.6-xlnx/.git/
git.xilinx.com[0: 149.199.60.181]: errno=Connection refused
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)

Message Edited by baiyundian on 04-29-2009 06:30 AM
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Today I couldn't download linux-2.6.xlnx.git from git.xilinx.com, Anyone else had the same problem?

Jump to solution

I reset the server, sorry for the inconvenience.  We're trying to move to a new server soon to help with this.

Thanks,

John

0 Kudos
26 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Today I couldn't download linux-2.6.xlnx.git from git.xilinx.com, Anyone else had the same problem?

Jump to solution

I reset the server, sorry for the inconvenience.  We're trying to move to a new server soon to help with this.

Thanks,

John

0 Kudos
Visitor baiyundian
Visitor

Jump to solution
Thank you very much! Now I can connect to it.
0 Kudos
Visitor mstanisz
Visitor

Jump to solution

The server appears to be down again, I am getting the same error tonight.  Thanks!

Matt

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Sorry about that, it should be up again.

-- John

0 Kudos
Newbie yhb_sjtu

Jump to solution

These days I have encountered the same questions, can you help me? 

The message is:

Initialized empty Git repository in /home/qzy/linux-2.6-xlnx/.git/
git.xilinx.com[0: 149.199.60.181]: errno=Connection refused
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)

0 Kudos
Visitor baiyundian
Visitor

Jump to solution
It's the problem of the server, you may ask the administrator to restart it ,then it will be ok. Hope this can help you!
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

I just reset it again and it appears fine now.  Again I apologize, getting this fixed has turned into more work than it should be as I have to work with other groups to get it done.

Please bear with us as I hope a new solution will be in place soon. 

Thanks,

John

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

The git server - 149.199.60.181 is down. I could not checkout the latest microblaze kernel using ...

git clone git://git.xilinx.com/linux-2.6-xlnx.git 

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

I reset the server, sorry for the delay due to the holiday.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Newbie shishkinpv

Jump to solution
Server is down again.
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Sorry about that.  I have asked IT to look at this as I can't seem to get the git server restarted.

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

It should be up again, sorry for the hassle.  I know it's a pain and I'm pushing to try to get this solved. Appreciate the patience.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Observer coldwarcomms
Observer

Jump to solution
The server appears to be down again, can't clone linux-2.6-xlnx.git.
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution
Give it another try, I reset the server.  Thanks.
0 Kudos
Newbie thunder77

Jump to solution
The server appears to be down again, can't clone linux-2.6-xlnx.git.
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution
Should be working again. Sorry, maybe this issue will get fixed some day I hope.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

getting error when typing this command  "git clone git://git.xilinx.com/linux-2.6-xlnx.git"

error is:

Cloning into linux-2.6-xlnx...
fatal: Unable to look up git.xilinx.com (port 9418) (Name or service not known)

can u suggest me about this

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Did you get past this problem?

Sorry for the delay in a response.  IT had taken down the server for some maintenance and I'd expect it to be working fine now.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Visitor snehajas
Visitor

Jump to solution

Today iam trying to download the file linux-2.6-xlnx.git, but could not find it. Please let me know how can i get this file.

Thanks

sanjay P

0 Kudos
Newbie adnankuleta

Jump to solution

Dear,

I am trzing to download  linux-2.6.xlnx.git from git.xilinx.com, but it does not work. Is server done or how. I need to download anzwaz mikroblaze linux kernel tonight.

regards

0 Kudos
Observer chengtms
Observer

Jump to solution

Yes, I'm seeing the same problem. I tried to ping git.xilinx.com but there's no response. Probably the server is dwon again.

0 Kudos
Visitor nghialai
Visitor

Jump to solution

Today, the server is down. So sad :(

0 Kudos
Observer sssdddong
Observer

Jump to solution
still not fixed
0 Kudos
Visitor thombus
Visitor

Jump to solution

No files found in the repository.

Isthe server down??

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 149.199.60.181

0 Kudos
Newbie akhila.m

Jump to solution

not able to get the download files from git clone  can u rectify it

0 Kudos
Scholar rfs613
Scholar

Jump to solution
The git repos are hosted at github, can you try https://github.com/xilinx
0 Kudos