Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Ubuntu Desktop Linux Turorial with Vivado 2015.1

Jump to solution

Hi,

I followed the Ubuntu Desktop Linux Turorial (provided by Zedboard.org website) with Vivado 2013.4 and everything work. But now, I would like build the project with Vivado 2015.1 and I have some problems. I modified some scripts for builded the project and I finally achieved to generate the bitstream and made all files for run Ubuntu. The problem is when the Kernel is running I have this message :
adv7511-hdmi-snd fpga-axi@0: adv7511_hdmi_snd: ASoC: CODEC DAI adv7511 not registered
and the desktop not appear on the HDMI screen but Linux work because I can communicate with it through UART.
I think I have forgotten to modifie something but what ? Have you any idea ?

Thanks
Jo

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Ubuntu Desktop Linux Turorial with Vivado 2015.1

Jump to solution

Hi,

I solved my problem, the interrupt ID have changed so I modify the devicetree and everything work.

Thanks

Jo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

@jordanairbusds

Can you check the device-tree entries for adv7511 are correct?

I haven't the details you are working on ,but i have seen the similar discussion in Analog device forum see if this helps for you.

https://ez.analog.com/thread/19582?tstart=0

Let me know if that helps.

Regards,

Achutha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

Hi,

I solved my problem, the interrupt ID have changed so I modify the devicetree and everything work.

Thanks

Jo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos