Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

ZC-706 windows embedded os

Hello @sabankocal 

I am working on ZC-706 zynq board and i am trying to install windows embedded os on this board using sd card. I found prebuilt images for windows embedded os from https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/18842444/Windows+Embedded+Compact. I have copied these 3 files using FAT32 formatted on sd card. and inserted sd card into ZC-706. But here init led is blinking from green to red and done led is off.

Kindly help me.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Voyager
Voyager

Hi @dimpy ,

I'd help you, but I have never seen Windows Embedded OS in my life.

I'm always working with Petalinux and have no idea about windows.

Xilinx moderators says: We don't support it. More important than this words there are not enough issue on this forum.

It means, you can bring up your board, but in future every step will be painfull for you, because you can not find any accepted solution in this forum.

I'm not a Xilinx employee, you know. But I recommend to use Petalinux, at least Yocto to go further steps without pain.

for example yesterday I asked a question in this forum and nobody answered it. I need to solve it myself. You will live same thing always in your developments.

Saban

<--- If reply is helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question --->