UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer prateek33
Observer

ZC702 Base TRD Explanation

I'm very new to embedded development and have been working on video processing algorithms in my institutes ZC702. I recently came across the Reference design Base TRD and would appreciate it if somebody could just clear a few things I have been having trouble with.

1. I went through the device tree and I do not understand where are the interrupt service routines for the interrupt controllers. How am I supposed to do somthing specific when an interrupt is encountered.

2. How is the petalinux code written? How can I understand what is happening by going through the code as I seem to understand nothing from the code.

3. Can somebody guide me through how I can write my own code for a simple video passthrough using a single VDMA.

What I want here is a simple Input source -> VDMA -> Output source. Where I manually pass frames through the VDMA one by one on interrupts.

Assuming I already have a bitstream of the above hardware. How do I write the device tree and then the application code to do this?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos