UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer doverstreet6
Observer

ZCU102 Petalinux BSP Interface Listing

Jump to solution

Hi,

I need to know what interfaces are supported by any version of the Petalinux BSPs. For example I need a list that explicitly says that the BSP for the ZCU102 supports I2C, SPI, CAN, UART, etc so that I can be sure it's all included.

It looks like the pre-built Petalinux 2017.4 does not have SPI enabled for example, so I need to know if I enable it that Petalinux can handle it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: ZCU102 Petalinux BSP Interface Listing

Jump to solution

Hi @doverstreet6,

For ZCU102 BSP includes below peripherals, you can open the HW design and take a look. I have attached the snapshot of same.

• Hardware: Design contains Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC PS block (DDR, UART, SD, QSPI, Ethernet, PCIe, DP, USB, SATA etc.)
  • Software: FSBL, PMUFW, ATF, U-boot, Linux, device-tree(includes open-amp, xen), rootfs(minimal packages).
  • Pre-built Images: Ready to test images bitstream, FSBL, PMUFW, atf, u-boot, Linux and rootfs for booting u-boot and Linux.

ZCU102.JPG

Thanks,
Sandeep
PetaLinux Yocto | Embedded SW Support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to Reply, Kudo, and Accept as Solution.
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: ZCU102 Petalinux BSP Interface Listing

Jump to solution

Hi @doverstreet6,

For ZCU102 BSP includes below peripherals, you can open the HW design and take a look. I have attached the snapshot of same.

• Hardware: Design contains Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC PS block (DDR, UART, SD, QSPI, Ethernet, PCIe, DP, USB, SATA etc.)
  • Software: FSBL, PMUFW, ATF, U-boot, Linux, device-tree(includes open-amp, xen), rootfs(minimal packages).
  • Pre-built Images: Ready to test images bitstream, FSBL, PMUFW, atf, u-boot, Linux and rootfs for booting u-boot and Linux.

ZCU102.JPG

Thanks,
Sandeep
PetaLinux Yocto | Embedded SW Support

Don’t forget to Reply, Kudo, and Accept as Solution.
0 Kudos