cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

ZCU102 petalinux 2020.1 errors

Hello all,

I am doing petalinux booting on zcu102,by following UG-1144 petalinux documentation i built all images,but while booting i am getting errors

with pre-built images its boot fine,so from board side the board is working properly.

the main errors i am getting are 

More than allowed devices are using the vpll_int, which is forbidden
WARNING: CPU: 2 PID: 88 at drivers/clk/zynqmp/pll.c:193 zynqmp_pll_set_rate+0x1c4/0x218

zynqmp_pll_set_rate() set divider failed for vpll_int, ret = -87
More than allowed devices are using the vpll_int, which is forbidden
WARNING: CPU: 2 PID: 88 at drivers/clk/zynqmp/pll.c:193 zynqmp_pll_set_rate+0x1c4/0x218

zynqmp_pll_set_rate() set divider failed for vpll_int, ret = -87
zynqmp_clk_divider_set_rate() set divider failed for dp_stc_ref_div1, ret = -22
xilinx-dp-snd-codec fd4a0000.zynqmp-display:zynqmp_dp_snd_codec0: Failed to get required clock freq

xilinx-dp-snd-codec: probe of fd4a0000.zynqmp-display:zynqmp_dp_snd_codec0 failed with error -22
xilinx-dp-snd-pcm zynqmp_dp_snd_pcm0: Xilinx DisplayPort Sound PCM probed
xilinx-dp-snd-pcm zynqmp_dp_snd_pcm1: Xilinx DisplayPort Sound PCM probed
xilinx-dp-snd-card fd4a0000.zynqmp-display:zynqmp_dp_snd_card: ASoC: failed to init link xilinx-dp0: -517

platform regulatory.0: Direct firmware load for regulatory.db failed with error -2

Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address fffffffffffffff0

for your further reference i am attaching my total log file,can anyone please help me out to resolve these errors

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hi @vijaydhoki 

From the attached error log, it appears that the crash is coming from AXI ethernet driver. Can I know what changes you have done to the design for AXI ethernet? If you think you dont need AXI ethernet, just for debugging purpose you can disable and boot

Best Regards

Shabbir

0 Kudos