UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

cross compile linux application but wrong includes?

Hi there,

I've got a Zynq device (MYIR 7020) at my desk and it's running Ubuntu 12.04. I'm able to ssh -X connect to that board and show GUI applications on my host machine.

For debug reasons I would like to implement a GUI application with the JUCE framework and cross compile it for the Zynq. The makefile is created and I manipulated it to suppress compiler warnings.

This is my first compiler output.

$ CXX=arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ TARGET_ARCH= CXXFLAGS=-D__STRICT_ANSI__ V=1 make

In file included from /opt/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch32/lin/gcc-arm-linux-gnueabi/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc/usr/include/wchar.h:30:0, from /opt/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch32/lin/gcc-arm-linux-gnueabi/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include/c++/7.2.1/cwchar:44, from /opt/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch32/lin/gcc-arm-linux-gnueabi/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include/c++/7.2.1/bits/postypes.h:40, from /opt/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch32/lin/gcc-arm-linux-gnueabi/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include/c++/7.2.1/iosfwd:40, from /opt/Xilinx/SDK/2018.2/gnu/aarch32/lin/gcc-arm-linux-gnueabi/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include/c++/7.2.1/memory:72, from /usr/CrossCompile/JUCE/modules/juce_core/system/juce_StandardHeader.h:46, from /usr/CrossCompile/JUCE/modules/juce_core/juce_core.h:201, from ../../Source/../JuceLibraryCode/JuceHeader.h:17, from ../../Source/Main.cpp:11: /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/bits/floatn.h:75:70: error: unknown machine mode ‘__TC__’ typedef _Complex float __cfloat128 __attribute__ ((__mode__ (__TC__)));

I've noticed there are some suspicious include paths in the complete make call.

-I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu

The bits/floatn.h file is not present in my Xilinx toolchain. My path variable is attached.

How can I prepare the freetype2, libpng16 packages for the Zynq and how can I make sure the floatn.h is present?

Cheers
Thomas

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Voyager
Voyager

Re: cross compile linux application but wrong includes?

Hi,

Have you source your SDK env ?

Cheers,

Trigger

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: cross compile linux application but wrong includes?

Yes. It's in the path.txt

0 Kudos