cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

excute app returns " Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-deps.c: 622: _dl_map_object_deps: Assertion `nlist > 1' failed!"

Hello:

I am in a project of ZC7010. I boot the board to the linux kernel to do same tests. when I excute my app, it returns  "

Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-deps.c: 622: _dl_map_object_deps: Assertion `nlist > 1' failed!"

my host server is   ubuntu 14.04 LTS (Linux ubuntu 3.16.0-30-generic)

my cross complier  is  arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi gcc version 4.6.1 (Sourcery CodeBench Lite 2011.09-50)

How can I solve this problem ? Can anyone help me ? I am online waiting , Thanks very much!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
frankwang5168

Hello Tonny,

I have the same problem when I use cross compiler in Ubuntu-MATE. But I find that if I use Xilinx SDK IDE (on Win7) to build my application, the output elf file can execute correctly.

The dl-deps.c: 622 error is a bug of glibc and seems that user need to apply some patch to correct it. Maybe the Xilinx SDK uses a right version. I suggest that you may switch to the Xilinx SDK and try again.

p.s. My hardware platform is Microzed with ZC7010, running the build-in linux with busybox.

Best Regards,

Frank Wang.

0 Kudos