UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor jef2012
Visitor

【help】how to implement image process in zynq 7000

Jump to solution

Hi,all! I have a zedboard,and i want to implement some image processing in it,i have developed a application with Qt,and it can read from my usb camera , but about image processing i have no idea,by the way ,my idea is read from usb camera,and the PL do some  preprocessing ,after that pl transfer the data to ps,and ps do next processing,and send the result to ps application,anyone can help me ??? Thanks very much!

The picture is the qt app for taking pictures.

ddd.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Explorer
Explorer

Re: 【help】how to implement image process in zynq 7000

Jump to solution

what kind of help do u expect by posting this query in embedded linux? r u using linux on ur zed board and u want that ur image processing to be done on linux?

u did not specify about what kind of processing u r thinking but whatever it may be..its not impossible at all to import on zed with ARM cortex in it..I dont know how PL will do some specific processing except PS and u need specific processing again PS too ( the best I make out 4rm ur post)...I have lil bit doubt on that...u have processor at PS and u have to have ur processing done via processor...

u have all ur workflow (pics also looks good)...what else do u need? get into this...divide ur thoughts in each module and start implementing..write ur S/W application on that basis....u have peripherals,OCM,external memory,processor, compiler,os

best of luck

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

what kind of help do u expect by posting this query in embedded linux? r u using linux on ur zed board and u want that ur image processing to be done on linux?

u did not specify about what kind of processing u r thinking but whatever it may be..its not impossible at all to import on zed with ARM cortex in it..I dont know how PL will do some specific processing except PS and u need specific processing again PS too ( the best I make out 4rm ur post)...I have lil bit doubt on that...u have processor at PS and u have to have ur processing done via processor...

u have all ur workflow (pics also looks good)...what else do u need? get into this...divide ur thoughts in each module and start implementing..write ur S/W application on that basis....u have peripherals,OCM,external memory,processor, compiler,os

best of luck

0 Kudos
Visitor jef2012
Visitor

Jump to solution

Thank you very much for your reply! 

0 Kudos