UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer ykota
Observer

libfuse with petalinux

Jump to solution

hello all,

I am trying to port a fused based library to petalinux. I found and enabled the kernel part of the library using petalinux-config. But, I am unable to find the user-space library of fuse (aka libfuse.*). I checked the source code and could not find the code/library files. Any pointers on how to get fuse to work on petalinux?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Observer ykota
Observer

Re: libfuse with petalinux

Jump to solution

I just got this to work.

For someone else who is looking to do the same, I had to use the fuse code(from their git) to cross compile for petalinux. You can just use their auto-conf(configure) tool to set correct compilers and env variables to finally generate the bin and lib files. These lib and bin files can be copied to root fs on petalinux.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Observer ykota
Observer

Jump to solution

I just got this to work.

For someone else who is looking to do the same, I had to use the fuse code(from their git) to cross compile for petalinux. You can just use their auto-conf(configure) tool to set correct compilers and env variables to finally generate the bin and lib files. These lib and bin files can be copied to root fs on petalinux.

0 Kudos
Visitor eatnafou
Visitor

Jump to solution

I was doing this for the 2016.2 using petalinux-create -t libs but it is no longer supported. Were you doing this under 2017.2 which is yocto based. If you did, how did you do it?

0 Kudos