UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

petalinux 2018.1 build failure

Hi

Trying to build petalinux 2018.1, I have diasbled binutils, cairo in filesystems->devel. But by default it is trying to fetch those packages but it is unable to fetch those packages and build is getting failed. 

How to resolve this issue. Your immediate suggestions/solution is required.

Thanks

Umamahesh

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: petalinux 2018.1 build failure

Hi @umamahesh

I just want to know is it building your project without disabling any package. 

and let me know exactly what package you would like to disable and build it.

Thanks & regards

Aravind

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Hi Aravind,

As mention two packages (binutils and cairo )are already disabled in rootfs (using petalinux-config -c rootfs), but it is trying to fetch those packages automatically during petalinux-build and getting failed. PFA log for reference.

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @umamahesh

By default   this packages((binutils and cairo) are not enabled in the petalinux BSP. 

I am able to build at myend. You no need to disable this packages explicitly. I just want to know, is your build setup is working ?.

and Can you build the BSP without modifying anything. Just to cross check your build setup.  

Thanks & regards

Aravind

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Even in my build it is not enabled,but it is trying to fetch and unable to resolve too. I created fresh project and continued my build.
0 Kudos