UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor shino
Visitor

petalinux - Zynq GPIO Interrupt

Hello, I am trying to get an interrupt from GPIO using UIO driver. In my Vivado project I have added an interrupt to my AXI GPIO block and connected it to the IRQ_F2P on the zynq7 processing system. however when I look at the generated .dtsi file the axi gpio block does not have an interrupt in it. I have tried to manually add interrupt parent, but it then complains that "intc" does not exist. I'm looking for any example on how to get an interrupt using this method or if I'm just missing something silly, if someone could point it out to me that would be great. I have been able to write to LEDs and read switch values with UIO driver just trying to get interrupt part working.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Visitor shino
Visitor

Re: petalinux - Zynq GPIO Interrupt

Well turns out it was user error was not reconfiguring with new .hdf file. woops
0 Kudos