Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
czy
Visitor
Visitor

petalinux-bulid 失败

log 如下 :

Complete!

NOTE: Running /home/czy/peta_prj/linxPsBase/petalinux/build/tmp/work/plnx_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/petalinux-user-image/1.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/dnf -v --rpmverbosity=debug -y -c /home/czy/peta_prj/linxPsBase/petalinux/build/tmp/work/plnx_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/petalinux-user-image/1.0-r0/rootfs/etc/dnf/dnf.conf --setopt=reposdir=/home/czy/peta_prj/linxPsBase/petalinux/build/tmp/work/plnx_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/petalinux-user-image/1.0-r0/rootfs/etc/yum.repos.d --repofrompath=oe-repo,/home/czy/peta_prj/linxPsBase/petalinux/build/tmp/work/plnx_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/petalinux-user-image/1.0-r0/oe-rootfs-repo --installroot=/home/czy/peta_prj/linxPsBase/petalinux/build/tmp/work/plnx_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/petalinux-user-image/1.0-r0/rootfs --setopt=logdir=/home/czy/peta_prj/linxPsBase/petalinux/build/tmp/work/plnx_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/petalinux-user-image/1.0-r0/temp repoquery --installed --queryformat Package: %{name} %{arch} %{version} %{name}-%{version}-%{release}.%{arch}.rpm
Dependencies:
%{requires}
Recommendations:
%{recommends}
DependenciesEndHere:

NOTE: Installing complementary packages ...
NOTE: Running ['oe-pkgdata-util', '-p', '/home/czy/peta_prj/linxPsBase/petalinux/build/tmp/pkgdata/plnx-zynqmp', 'glob', '/tmp/installed-pkgsuqim02k2', '']
NOTE: Running intercept scripts:
NOTE: > Executing update_gtk_immodules_cache intercept ...
NOTE: > Executing update_pixbuf_cache intercept ...
NOTE: Exit code 1. Output:
/home/czy/peta_prj/linxPsBase/petalinux/build/tmp/work/plnx_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/petalinux-user-image/1.0-r0/intercept_scripts-4d57b34a4c92298ae57ccc626bae2aad5972f594333ed122fb1f77d50273499a/update_pixbuf_cache: line 8: /home/czy/peta_prj/linxPsBase/petalinux/build/tmp/work/plnx_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/petalinux-user-image/1.0-r0/rootfs/usr/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/../loaders.cache: No such file or directory

ERROR: The postinstall intercept hook 'update_pixbuf_cache' failed, details in /home/czy/peta_prj/linxPsBase/petalinux/build/tmp/work/plnx_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/petalinux-user-image/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_rootfs
DEBUG: Python function do_rootfs finished
ERROR: Function failed: do_rootfs

0 Kudos
5 Replies
stew.hansen
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this exact same problem.

When I check the directory:

build/tmp/work/plnx_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/petalinux-user-image/1.0-r0/rootfs/usr/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 there is no 2.10.0/ directory.

Were you able to figure this out?

0 Kudos
watari
Professor
Professor

Hi @stew.hansen 

Would you explain more detail in your case to make sure related files to investigate the route cause ?

Best regards,

0 Kudos
stew.hansen
Contributor
Contributor

Here is an excerpt from the log.do_rootfs:

NOTE: Installing complementary packages ...
NOTE: Running ['oe-pkgdata-util', '-p', '/mnt/scratch/petalinux_hardware/build/tmp/pkgdata/plnx-zynqmp', 'glob', '/tmp/installed-pkgswb06wpvz', '']
NOTE: Running intercept scripts:
NOTE: > Executing update_pixbuf_cache intercept ...
NOTE: Exit code 1. Output:
/mnt/scratch/petalinux_hardware/build/tmp/work/plnx_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/petalinux-user-image/1.0-r0/intercept_scripts-474a70dce14fb80f842a0240bd558b79449d7bc891b5af62c8e5a90fdf1fd62f/update_pixbuf_cache: line 8: /mnt/scratch/petalinux_hardware/build/tmp/work/plnx_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/petalinux-user-image/1.0-r0/rootfs/usr/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/../loaders.cache: No such file or directory

ERROR: The postinstall intercept hook 'update_pixbuf_cache' failed, details in /mnt/scratch/petalinux_hardware/build/tmp/work/plnx_zynqmp-xilinx-linux/petalinux-user-image/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_rootfs
DEBUG: Python function do_rootfs finished
ERROR: Function failed: do_rootfs

I have built this BSP on Ubuntu 18.04 successfully, and have built it on one RedHat 7.6 machine the other RedHat 7.6 machine fails to with the above error.  I have checked all tools installed and they all appear to be correct. 
It appears that PetaLinux builds everything correctly. It is just when PostInstall operations are being performed that it fails. It appears to be specific to this project as well. I did a test project with template zynqMP and it seemed to build just fine.  

Some hints I have found online seem to say that PetaLinux just needs to be reinstalled, and others don't seem to have a solution. I have tried recreating this issue on the other RedHat by changing permissions to the PetaLinux install, but have been unable to reproduce it.

0 Kudos
chuletronix
Observer
Observer

I have the same problem, @stew.hansen  have you solved it?

Thanks in advance,

Julian

0 Kudos
stew.hansen
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @chuletronix 

If I remember correctly the install on the Redhat 7.6 that failed with the 'pdate_pixbuf_cache' message. Was having IT give correct permissions to the user and installing the Petalinux install as sudo.

So if my memory is correct it was:

1. reinstalling with sudo
  2. Proper permissions given to user building petalinux

I hope that helps point you in the correct direction.

0 Kudos